Paleo Diet Going Mainstream?
I awoke this morning surprised to find an article on The Paleo Diet in my small hometown Sunday newspaper. It would be nice to see The Paleo diet go a little more mainstream. Imagine the number of folks that stand to benefit significant improvements in overall health from following a diet of grass-fed meat, veggies, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starches, no grains, and no sugar. Improvements in over all bio-markers of health that I know occur from my own personal experiences (see my blog post “Robb Wolf: Paleo Nutrition Guru” and “Large, Fluffy and Buoyant Can Be A Good Thing!” )!
More “Paleo Diet” articles showing up in common places:
- Article From the Sacramento Bee featured in today’s Ocala Health and Fitness Section: “With the Paleo Diet, prehistoric food no longer thing of the past“
- 2010 May/June issue of Psychology Today feature story on The Paleo Diet: “The Way We Were – Our bodies are best adapted to what our Paleolithic ancestors ate and that’s food for our brains as well.”
- From the Washington Post in January 2010: “Paleolithic diet is so easy, cavemen actually did it”
- The New York Times January 2010 article: The New Age Cavemen and the City
- The Huffington Post February 2010 article: Is It Healthier To Eat Like A Caveman?
- 2010 April issue of Woman’s World Magazine featuresThe Paleo Diet success story of Eva La Rue from CSI Miami