Paleo Diet in the News
CBS News San Francisco recently did an in-depth report on The Paleo Diet. In this informative five part series, Kim Mulvihill, MD of CBS HealthWatch follows The Paleo Diet for just two weeks with remarkable results: reversed insulin resistance (insulin resistance precedes the development of Diabetes 2), reduced blood pressure, and reduced LDL (the bad cholesterol). Dr. Mulvilhill also lost 30 pounds by continuing to eat a diet of lean meats, fish, vegetables, fruits nuts and by eliminating all dairy, grains, beans and processed foods (a.k.a. – The Paleo Diet)!
CBS 5 HealthWatch: Caveman Diet Trend Video Series
- Caveman Diet Trend Starting To Catch Fire
- Surprising Results From ‘Caveman’ Diet
- Caveman Diet Shows Blood Pressure, Cholesterol Benefits
- How Realistic Is Caveman Diet At Home?
- For Some, Caveman Lifestyle Goes Beyond Diet